Gematria meaning: is an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code or cipher that was later adopted by KABBALAH list mystics culture. A form of numerology in which the letters of the Hebrew alphabet are substituted with corresponding numbers. How to use gematria in addition to its use as a number system.
- What is gematria used for I was guided last year in 2019 to pay close attention to How to Unlock Galactic Portal Codes this year of 2020.
- a Gematria stargate portal into infinity and manifestation of abundance a-bun –dance in your paradigm reality if you so choose to have this experience!
- What I experienced was quite extraordinary and what was downloaded is that this is a portal to connect to infinity which translates to being in a quantum state.
- when any of us intend to be in a quantum state on a continual base we will become masters of matter.
- How to Unlock Galactic Portal Codes? If you’re stuck it’s because you need to have a J-seal removal in order to Re-Align To Your True Multidimensional Nature Of Love, Health, Peace, Light & Happiness NOW! By Removing the J-Seals
- this is the walking meditation to attain mastery of matter to attend to this waking mediation find a gematria cipher decoder every day henceforth will assist in manifesting your divine blueprint!
- All of you watching this presentation need to realize that I channeled the significance of this stargate date/numbers information at our Community Spotlight Event with the Psychic Soul tribe without researching or looking for this in-depth information online!
Rooted in the Infinite
Above or beyond the kabbalistic Tree of Life is the Divine nature of the Creator, which is called Eyn Sof, סוף אין ‘without end’, implying the perfection and limitlessness of the Creator, existing beyond all limitations of time and space. Below the Sephirot is physical existence, which comes forth from the Sephirot. As such, the Tree of the Sefirot is considered the link between the two, stretching between heaven and earth5.
The head of Kether is rooted above the Sefirot in Ein Sof, the Divine nature of the Creator. Because of this Keter is so lofty that it is incomprehensible to man and is called “the most hidden of all hidden things”3 and it is referred to as “Ayin” אין4, nothing. It is called “nothing” because it is so sublime and concealed that nothing can be said or postulated of it.
Kether (Keter) – Crown Sephirah in the Kabbalah Tree of Life
The Sephirot that make up the kabbalistic Tree of Life are Keter, Hochmah, Binah, Hesed, Gevurah, Tipheret, Hod, Netzach, and Yesod. Keter (also spelled Kether) is the highest and most encompassing Sefirah. As a crown is on top of the head and encompasses it, so Kether is on top of all the Sefirot and encompasses them all.1 Keter is related to the Divine Will of the Creator. It contains within it the ultimate goal of the creation2.
Everything that Was, Is, and Will Be
- In Adam and the Kabbalistic Tree, Kether is explained as follows:
- “At the moment of manifestation, the Will of the absolute is signified by a dimensionless point of light, coming out of the veil of negative existence.
- A Crown is the Kabbalistic symbol to describe that dimensionless point between manifest and unmanifest.
- Such a crown is hollow and through its center passes everything that is to come into being – everything that was, is, and will be.”
- Will of the Creator
- Keter is related to the Divine Will of the Creator.
- In a human being, the will is the most encompassing power of the soul, since it initiates and gives rise to all the other powers.
- If the will is there, the person will organize his or her mental powers, feelings, and actions to reach the end desire.
- The will drives the person until they accomplish what they set out to do. Similarly, the will of the Creator in creating the creation, hidden though it may be, drives all of manifest existence until it is fulfilled.
- Keter is also absolute compassion – the Creator represents absolute perfection and due to its proximity to the Creator, no flaw can exist in this sefirah.
- It is the source of the 13 Supernal Attributes of Mercy.
Beth represents the beginning of duality,
- With the One Creator bringing forth a created world, so that there can be both a giver (the Creator) and a receiver (the created world) for the Creator to bestow upon.
- This creates a dramatic leap from Absolute Oneness to the ability for there to be two.
- It also creates the possibility for all duality and opposites – yes and no, hot and cold, man and woman, up and down, etc.
- Beith’s literal meaning and form denote a house, and it represents the universal concept of a container or vessel.
- Source: WalkingKabbalah.com
¡In numerological gematrian terms, we will go through this sequence of numbers and their significance relating to the Kabbalistic name associate to each one of these numerical value of 2
- Meaning House, Connects Kether to Binha
- Thus the created world is meant to house within it the spiritual.
- The physical world is meant to be a place for the Creator’s glory to manifest.
- The body is meant to contain the soul, allowing it to act in this world.
- The dual world actually contains within it the Ultimate Oneness but concealed.
- The Beith is the tool, the source of all building, containing and then bringing forth all of the other letters.
Matter-Creation Starts with Two Rivers or Currents positive and negative polarities:
- The divine in this universe creates through the power of polarity translates over to number two: female-male. All creation is made possible by the female aspect. This is why Bereishit starts with Beth, the number two. In this dimensional density, Creation happens because of coupling.
- On every level of nature, everything that is created comes through female-male. This has been established it’s the nature of Matter. This is law throughout this universe of polarity, throughout all the infinities within this universe. It reflects a nature of divine creation.
God, the Father, needs God, the Mother:
- Abba, the Father, needs Amma, the Mother. אב Ab or Abba is Hebrew for “father.” But this is not only in Hebrew: in Sanskrit, Hindi, Tibetan, all of the world, Abba, Apa, means “father.” In English, we say “Pa and Ma.” In India, China, and Tibet, they say, “Ama, Apa.” The deep meaning of these letters is universal.”
- “Your Elohim is your inner Father-Mother ( אל El + אלה Eloha = אלהים Elohim), and they create in you “through wisdom.” In Hebrew, “wisdom” is חכמה Chokmah. Chokmah is the second Sephirah on the Tree of Life, which relates with the letter Beth, the number two.” ~Quote by Gnostic Instructor~
- We choose to come into a universe made of matter/separation.
- When we come into matter we come into separation.
- For matter to exist there must be polarity in order to create matter there needs to be a negative electrical pole and a positive electrical pole. We come from a 0-nothingness state or an invisible dimension into a state of physical matter to experience separation or duality.
- Until we remember what our original state truly is, we are lost in matter and in separation.
- Remember the 0 represents infinity in Kabalistic terms it’s named then Kether (Keter) – Crown Sephirah Keter (also spelled Kether) is the highest and most encompassing Sefirah. As a crown is on top of the head and encompasses it, so Kether is on top of all the Sefirot and encompasses them all. ~Quote by Sonic Nova~
Cheth is the letter of life חיים. It represents infinite possibilities,
- It is undifferentiated substance and energy, containing all the possibilities that could come into being. Heith indicates the ability of the human to rise and go beyond nature. It is related to the Neshama, the soul. It represents the power of choice which is given by the soul, as well as the qualities of charm and grace חן which stem from the soul.
- Heith is like a revolving gateway, a power to enter a higher level, to enter the mysteries of one’s soul, and then return to worldly consciousness.
- The ancient form of the letter looks like a ladder, indicating the ability to go above and beyond limitations.
- And as the letter for 8, it also signifies transcending nature, as represented by the 7 days of creation.
- It is the essence of the human being to break through nature, to spiritual realization. It is also in the word for prophecy hazon חזון, and wisdom hochmah חוכמה.
- Can you elaborate on the significance of the number eight in relation to the letter Cheth?
- The Latin symbol 8 rotated 180 degrees is the symbol of infinity.
- This relates with Chet, life because in the symbol is the entire process that we have been describing.
- It is a continual flow of division and joining, find a gematria calculator.
- Observe the two parts of the symbol joined sexually.
- The energy that flows through the symbol separates, moves around, and rejoins continually, infinitely.
- The flow of life and death is a symbol and that is Chet.
- Chet specifically demonstrates the relationship between masculine and feminine principles, Vav and Zayin. ~Quote by Gnostic Instructor~
Cheth is empowered by the marriage, the union of male and female.
- Therefore it is absurd to teach that being single and abstaining from sex is how to reach the Divine.
- That completely contradicts everything else in nature.
- Nowhere in nature do we find an organism capable of creating on its own.
- Even if an organism appears to create in itself there is still a hidden process like cellular division, the two sexes were created for that purpose: to create.
- We have demonstrated many times in the Hebrew symbols how the names of the Divine are always representative of both polarities, male and female; Elohim, Iod Hei Vav Hei. ~Quote by Gnostic Instructor~
- In consciousness Cheth the number 8
- This planet is at the precipice of passing through a great transformation.
- As can be seen in the symbol of infinity, life and death are intertwined. For a new life to emerge and a new age to unfold, there must first be death.
- This culture will die.
- That is not something to be afraid of.
- That process is normal and always happens.
- Our role in this process is up to us.
- Gematria number meanings
- Where are you in the flow of either of the two currents rives of polarity positive or negative as they descend into our physical reality? We get to choose what current we are going to live from, what river we are going to cross into in consciousness, this is in our hands!
Sources: kabbalistic Tree of Life,