Anyone can develop their inherent psychic and ESP skills. All human beings have the innate ability to tap into and develop their natural psychic abilities–with a certain amount of dedication and work, of course. Many don’t have a clue about how to develop psychic abilities and ESP skills naturally, however — it mostly being seen as the province of a chosen few. Well, we few who have developed our inherent psychic powers from a young age–or have even discovered it at a later age–can attest that it’s like riding a bicycle. Once you know how to do it, you never unlearn it! It truly becomes a part of you, like an arm or a leg. Or, in this case, extra-sensory perception, an augmentation of our 5 ordinary five senses.
10 Ways to Practice Your Psychic Abilities
- Eat high-vibrational foods. Adding high vibration foods to your diet, such as fresh fruits and veggies will help your body feel good. And the better you feel physically, the better you will feel psychically and it will be easier to develop your psychic abilities.
- Practice psychometry. Psychometry is reading the energy of an object. It’s great fun and can be a great way to start practicing your abilities. All you need to do is hold an object (preferably a metal object and something that has lots of energy on it, like a wedding ring), then, close your eyes and see if you can intuitively sense, see, or hear anything about the owner of the object.
- Practice seeing auras. Nearly anyone can learn to see an aura, so this is a great way to develop your psychic abilities. Have a friend stand in front of a plain colored wall. Step back about eight feet. Focus on your friend’s forehead (third eye area). Imagine you are looking through her, at the wall behind. You will start to notice the aura layer around the head.
- Meditate every day for at least 10 – 15 minutes. Raising your vibration is super important when you want to develop your psychic abilities. This is because Spirit energy vibrates at a higher frequency. Meditation will allow you to be in a relaxed state and raise your energetic vibration. You’ll begin to feel more connected to your Higher Self, Spirit, and the energy of others. For variety and some fun, try a guided meditation!
- Develop your clairaudience (psychic hearing). Each night, before you go to sleep, lay quietly in bed. Listen to the sounds around you. Do you hear crickets? The wind rustling through the trees? Focusing on the sounds that you normally ignore will sharpen this intuitive gift.
- Practice giving psychic readings often. This is critical to becoming a psychic or medium. You can read all you want about golf, but until you get out there on the course and practice, you won’t become a great golfer. It’s the same with developing your psychic abilities.
- Tune-in to your pet. When your pet is calm, sit with him and try intuitively picking up on how he feels. This will help develop your clairsentience.
- Learn to turn your gifts “on”. As soon as you start to develop your psychic abilities, you’ll want to learn how to control them. This way you’re not “on” all the time, picking up everybody’s stuff. Prior to any intuitive practice or giving a practice reading, imagine lighting a candle in your mind. Invite your Spirit Guides and Angels in.The candle visualization lets your spiritual helpers know that you are open to psychic and learning spirit communication. This will help you learn to turn on your gifts when you want to use them.
- Learn to turn your gifts “off”. When you are done practicing, imagine blowing out the candle. Thank your spiritual helpers for their Divine support. This will help you control your gifts when you’re not working with Spirit or giving a reading.
- Focus on your third eye. Clairvoyance is one of the main psychic abilities. To develop clairvoyance, take a few moments and focus on your third eye area (just above and between your eyebrows). Imagine it opening up. You may even feel your third eye begin to tingle.
Psychic development and enlightenment
The Nine Freedoms tell us that it is not possible to gain enlightenment without first developing psychic abilities.
When psychic abilities have been developed – they should be rejected, with the exception of those required in service to others (or self where done in a harmless way). This will help to bring about true enlightenment, which is the yogi’s goal.
In the words of the Ascended Master Saint Goo-Ling speaking through Dr. King:
Dear students: You may all know this, that there are many, many paths to enlightenment. No one path can offer all truths. There is some truth to be found in all these ways. There are many ways, which specialize in giving to people certain powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, psychometrical powers and so on. But, when all these are boiled down, they mean very little.
You see, it is good to develop psychic faculties because the great discipline is to develop them so that you can reject their use, save in service for mankind – not for one man, not for family, not for self, but service to all men.
The difference between intuition and psychic development
Like so many words, the word “intuition” is used differently by different people. One way of looking at the intuition is as the voice of the Divine Spirit within manifesting through the mind – the highest part of ourselves “speaking” to us. As such, the intuition is inherently spiritual in nature – whereas psychic powers are not necessarily spiritual at all.
Viewed in this light, the intuition is the most valuable faculty we have, because it is through intuition that we recognize spiritual truth. It is intuition above all which will tell you whether or not the content of this article and website is true, for instance. The difficult part lies in “hearing” the intuition, amidst the din of worldly clamor we fill our minds with every day. And once heard, the intuition has to be recognized for what it is. All too often people mistake what they want to be true for the voice of intuition telling them that it is true.
ESP and Psychic Abilities–A Natural Human Trait
My Sonic Nova classes are the perfect way to introduce yourself to your own inherent psychic abilities lying dormant and waiting to be tapped. I will teach you how best to bring these psychic powers out in yourself, develop ESP skills, and use them like you are using your own eyes or ears. There are many related skills to ESP and psychic abilities which I can and will also help you develop, including:
- Remote Viewing and Influencing
- Energetic Healing
- Mediumship and Channeling
- Medical Intuitive Skills
- Lucid Dreaming
- Higher Self Meditation, and much more!
ESP and Psychic abilities may tend to present more naturally in certain people than in others, but this is no reason to be discouraged, if you truly want to tap into and develop these skills. I can help you remove certain blockages in your psyche, mental/perceptual field, emotional or spiritual bodies, and even astrally (by clearing astral screens). I can even do past-life regressions for you, where we can explore who you are at the deepest levels imaginable. It may surprise some of you to know that you yourself at the soul level may have put blockages there prior to incarnating in this life in order to challenge your abilities to come through the fog and re-discover your true self!
It all may sound somewhat off the wall to those not trained in this area, but I am here to wipe out those notions that it may be impossible for you to develop psychic abilities, ESP skills, and remote viewing abilities. Come, let Sonic Nova help you grow into the true multidimensional being you’ve always been meant to be!